The Sales Associate Manager is responsible for the performance and development of sales associates. This involves managing and coaching the next generation of sales leaders while simultaneously generating quality demand for our field sales reps and partners.
- Act as the lead in training, developing, motivating, and coaching sales associates
- Ensure continuous improvement of sales associates by driving key activity metrics around dials and appointments set
- Conduct weekly reviews with all sales associates to understand training and development needs
- Create, measure and inspect innovative demand generation programs and initiatives
- Collaborate with various business units, segment leads, inside sales productivity and inside sales marketing to help in campaign design and execution
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Independent, resourceful, organized, dynamic, flexible, team player
- Well organized
- Good understanding of the competition
- Passion for a career in sales
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Results driven
If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the job reference number in the subject line.