As a Project Engineer, picture yourself:
- Serving as an integral member of the Managed Services team by providing hands on technical support for complex projects from design and development to production and implementation.
- Participating in project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Effectively applying Dataprise methodology and enforce project standards.
- Minimizing exposure and risk to Dataprise on projects.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Serving as technical escalation point for engineering staff.
- Working with technical managers to identify and resolve persistent and lingering issues.
- Identifying resources needed to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ensuring timely communications and updates are provided to all relevant parties.
Our ideal Project Engineer has:
- 5+ years of IT Infrastructure/Network technical project experience.
- A passion for staying on top of cutting-edge technology and hands-on experience with the latest versions of the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Small Business Server, Active Directory, Citrix, Firewalls (Sonicwall, Watchguard, Cisco ASA), routers, switches, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Storage Area Network (SAN) with EMC, EqualLogic, HP, Dell etc.
- MCSE/MCITP certifications and a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in a related field.
- A profound respect for others with the ability to work collaboratively as well as independently at customer sites.
- An inner drive to succeed and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility while remaining organized and staying on top of multiple concurrent priorities.
- Great people and verbal/written communication skills.
- The availability to occasionally be on-call or perform work after hours.
Dataprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Want to learn more about what it's like to work at Dataprise and hear it directly from our employees? Check out our employee spotlights in our "Its The Job" series here.