What you'll be doing?
You will be part of our applied AI team where you will contribute to Develop advanced AI tools covering a large spectrum of application field.
Your main responsibility is to help our AI and Data science teams to integrate and test their assets.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary - depending on experience
- You can start at 10am and we have flexible working hours
- Beautiful office, close to the downtown, easily accessible by car or public transport
- Training and learning sponsorship: Conferences, books, online subscription...
- Unique team spirit and diverse team, cool ambiance
- Large perspectives and fast evolution
- Being a part of highly innovative team and one of the fastest growing AI company in Montreal
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Engineering degree (Mechanics, electric, Etc.) or related field.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Python programming. Scala and Java: Nice to have
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure
- Knowledge of web Frameworks such as Flask and Django
- Having experience is Unit testing
- Natural curiosity toward for AI technology and Machine Learning
Job Type: Full-time
- Python: 2 years (Required)