Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our clients are the first to know about high-impact events and critical breaking information, giving them the opportunity to act faster and stay one step ahead when every second counts. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
Our groundbreaking AI and machine learning technology cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, and determining the significance of public information. Headquartered in NYC, Dataminr has revolutionized the way that global news, finance, public sector, corporate security and PR/communications professionals know and act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets and brands.
Along the way, we've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices, attained unicorn status after our recent investment round, and been referred to as the "super tool of journalists and hedge funds." We've received numerous awards and accolades from our clients, including recognition from CNBC as one of the world's 50 most disruptive private technology companies in 2016 and joining Forbes' definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, in 2017 and 2018.
A career at Dataminr offers the ability to make a meaningful impact at a rapidly growing tech company with a startup culture, while being supported by the experience of a company founded in 2009. We value ownership, curiosity and drive on an individual level and live these values every day. We empower everyone to have a voice at the table and regularly invest in professional development. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work and have fun.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated recent graduate ready to jumpstart your career in Marketing Operations. You're analytical and data driven. You're a strong problem solver and a self starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You bring a positive attitude and are eager to excel and grow within a fast-growing, technology organization.
As a Marketing Analyst, you'll be part of our Marketing Operations team and will contribute to the overall growth of the Dataminr commercial organization. You'll partner closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to help drive demand for Dataminr's solutions in a variety of ways, including researching and prequalifying marketing-generated leads, and managing, enhancing and qualifying inbound lead activity based on ideal customer profiles.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Qualify marketing-generated leads against established criteria prior to passing them to channel partners and sales reps as MQL's (Marketing Qualified Leads) through research and strong understanding of Dataminr's ideal customer profile
- Track and enrich prospecting, qualification, and nurture activities in Salesforce
- Comply with all lead management related SLA's (service level agreements) such as data hygiene, record completeness, contact strategies, etc.
- Provide weekly reports and read-outs to the Marketing and Sales organization on the volume of leads expected to achieve MQL status
- Analyze success of various marketing campaigns and channels to help increase overall productivity
- Participate in sales pipeline and marketing meetings
- Work cross-vertically and provide recommendations for operational efficiencies across Marketing activities
- Be an expert on Dataminr's platform and maintain a deep understanding of publicly available information use cases
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing, operations, research or similar analytical roles
- Familiarity with marketing automation/CRM systems such as Salesforce and Pardot a plus
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.