Datalot is building some of the most innovative advertising technology, come join us! We are currently looking for a Web Developer to join our growing engineering team, to be based in our Brooklyn (DUMBO) office. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an engineering team with an average Datalot tenure of 5 years! So, yes, this is a great opportunity to work with an awesome team, and have the ability to learn new things.
What you will be working on
- Work closely alongside a designer, and our media and marketing team, to grow a portfolio of landing pages and web forms
- Build responsive websites, starting with a design PSD
- Maintain and redevelop existing websites to improve consumer conversion
What we're looking for
- Experience with creating responsive, cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages
- Familiarity with web standards, web browser capabilities, and mobile best practices
- Understanding of page speed and optimizations
- Personal Attributes: analytical thinker; strong organizational skills; great problem-solver; attention to detail; entrepreneurial mindset; ability to effectively multi-task; ability to take ownership for your work; ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
- The team - Be part of a diverse product/engineering team with an average Datalot tenure of 5+ years, and a 50/50 gender split both at the team and management level.
- Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, and 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays and sick days
- We've got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you and your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; commuter benefits; and 401k with company match
- A great family-friendly work environment
- Fun office culture and team activities
- Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, and a well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting and rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, and we see the performance and results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, and funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications and services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; and South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.