The successful candidate will be accountable for selling Avaya communication systems voice, data and internet products. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding for establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Sell our full suite of voice, data and internet products to small and medium businesses.
- Sell Shaw products and services working with our Shaw partner contacts.
- Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with Business owners, managers and/or IT decision makers.
- Identify and analyze our clients' business requirements, propose potential solutions, negotiate and close new business revenues.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales objectives.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Maintain and improve selling skills by completion of required Avaya sales training courses.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years successful selling expertise in the area of telecommunications or other related fields.
- Avaya telephone systems experience or knowledge will be considered a significant asset
- Post-secondary education in business administration, commerce or related technical field.
- Goal oriented self-motivator with the ability to work independently is a must.
- Ability to develop complex technical proposals and present to all levels of business professionals.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel. Experience with Tigerpaw would be an asset.
- A positive attitude, professional persona that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity and sincerity.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills is a must.
We offer an attractive compensation package for the right candidate
References will be required.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Required)