Weare looking for an experienced DevOps professionalto help build industry-leading solutions and technologiesthat the world's largest mining corporationswill adopt. You will be working with engineers who have a wealth of experience in their field and are keen to share knowledge and best practices.
- College degree or equivalent experience in CS, EE, or other relevant engineering / science major
- 5+ year's experiencein a senior DevOps role
- Fluency in Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, and Python
- Proven track record releasing enterprise software in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent background and experience in databases, administration, and high-performanceIO platform engineering
- Comprehensive expert level knowledge of programming and experience in C, C++, Python,Golang, or similar language
- Full familiarity and experience in modern SDLC methods for web-basedplatform development
- Experience and relevant expertise in interfacing with IoT acquisition devices, designing platforms and processes that demand high availability and low latency
- Experience in working in distributed teams in the research, development, and implementation of complex software solutions
- Experience building and maintaining production systems in Azureusing Azure tools and Service Fabric
- Ability to develop Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Must haveworkingknowledge of handling Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in Azure
- Scripting experience in Bash, Ruby, Python, PowerShell or similar languages
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines programmatically with Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, or similar tools
- Working knowledge of DNS, network routing/subnetting, Monitoring, SSL Certificates, File Servers, Security, Performance, High Availability, and Disaster Recovery.
- Must have experience with monitoring tools and APMs such as Nagios, LogicMonitor, New Relic, AppDynamic, DataDogor similar tooling
- Working knowledge of Splunk, ELK or other log management tools.
- Extensive experience with Agile programming practices
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a teamenvironment and present and explain technical information.
- Flexible "can-do" attitude
- Excellent balance of people, organizational, technical, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent major projects
- Fluid ability to traverse both vertically and horizontally in any organization
- Excellent trade-off management in achieving tactical and strategic objectives
- Ability to successfully influence others to best outcomes without having authority
- Proven leadership skills in highly volatile cross-functional and cross-organizational environments
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)