Java FIX Front Office Developer
This role is in the Equities Front Office working with Core Java, FIX and MS SQL in midtown NYC.
Java FIX Front Office Developer Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-6 years experience in Financial Services, preferably Equity Trading.
- Hands on technical expert Core Java.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of FIX
- Organized, structured, strong attention to detail with demonstrable ability to break down complex problems into phased deliverables.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to build good relationships & partnership models; Ability to manage deliverables.
- The candidate must be flexible and comfortable in an environment/matrix organization with diverse senior stakeholders at different levels of the organization.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline or unrelated Bachelors with Professional Certification/Masters in IT.
- Java FIX Front Office Developer Technologies: solid core java, spring, SQL
- Java FIX Front Office Developer Applications: FIX, market data, booking, allocation
- Protocols: multicast, tcp
- Web dev experience desired
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year