Client Service Specialist - Ambassador location
4 Contract Positions Available
1 18 month contract
2 12 month contracts
1 6 month contract
You will deliver highly effective direct marketing campaigns on time for domestic markets. A direct marketing background with understanding of data manipulation and logic programming for variable print is a must have for this position. You should also have an understanding of offset and digital print specifications. Knowledge of Canada Post regulations is required.
As the primary account contact, you will be liaising with clients, agencies and internal departments from start to finish on all projects. From assisting with creative development to complete work back schedules and following up with job analyses after completion as needed. You will review all instructions, QC all lettercopy and print proofs, review audits and coordinate data file transfers. You will also be required to establish and maintain quality control standards and check points to ensure work is completed according to standards and customer specifications.
Several years’ experience prepares you for this challenge, as well as effective interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to succeed. You have a sense of humor, an eye for detail, the ability to remain calm in the midst of chaos and a passion for delivering great work and meaningful results.
The successful candidate will have…
APPLY DIRECTLY TO:
- Business and/or technical education or background related to direct marketing
- Several years’ experience in marketing production/account management, fulfillment and Offset and Digital print
- Able to multi task, capable of managing many projects and priorities simultaneously with consistency
- A broad understanding of print industry practices, including print and direct mail buying, offset printing, digital printing, pre-press and on-press quality control, letter shop and mailing
- A good understanding of CPC regulations and mailing guidelines, knowledge of USPS regulations an asset
- Hands-on, do-it-now approach, the ability to apply specific industry and technical knowledge to all areas of promotion mail planning and execution as well as coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- A champion of "process", strong data reporting and problem solving skills, clear and direct communication both oral and written, proven negotiator with impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to make sense of the abstract, and to raise the bar to set new standards
- Proficient PC platform computer skills with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to enable cooperation with all levels of internal and external contacts, strong sense of urgency and the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving competencies with strong initiative, sound judgment, and decisiveness
- Dynamic, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Capable of further growth and progression
- Digital marketing experience would be a nice to have
Andrea Street, People Experience Business Partner