Imagine New Horizons…
As a developer in the DELMIA R&D team in Montreal, you will be involved in all the steps leading to the creation of great functionalities within DELMIA applications based on the 3DExperience platform.
We are currently looking into adding new values to immerse our users into the 3DExperience, taking advantage of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
The team includes people working in Canada, France, US and Germany. New Infrastructure is being built as we go, and rapid prototyping and exciting demonstrations are key elements helping us to progress in the right direction.
We are looking for a student that won’t be afraid of challenges, ready to discover and invent, curious of the technology out there, and able to grasp technological and mathematical concepts rapidly.
Locally, you will be working with one or two people dedicated to these functionalities, and participating to specifications, validation, coding, testing, demonstrating, and delivering these new components. A great way to learn how a complete software factory really works!
This is a paid internship available from January through May 2019. We will be willing to alter the dates of the internship for the right candidate (summer or fall internship possible). You must work on site in the Dassault Systèmes 393 St Jacques St #300, Montreal, QC H2Y 1N9.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Participate in the definition of new functionalities
- Prototype new functionalities exposing Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality values in DELMIA
- Demonstrate results regularly
- Document the development and the resulting functions
Your Challenges ahead
- Creating good specifications (functional, architecture, model)
- Finding the right infrastructure and software services to develop the required functionalities
- Properly communicating the plans, functions, results, through meetings (French and English) with multiple teams, as well as demos
- Working in an autonomous way, establishing an adequate work plan
- Staying on top of all the new technological advances on Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
Your key success factors
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent program for the duration of the internship
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, PowerPoint, EXCEL, and Web Development tools
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Willing to learn, take on new challenges, and work outside comfort zone
- Fluency in French & English, both orally and in writing