Imagine New Horizons…
As a Customer Support Help Desk Intern, you will be responsible for sorting analyzing and solving various problems encountered by our clients in the aerospace industry. We are looking for a rigorous and customer oriented student in Mechanical Engineering who is well versed in Dassault Systèmes products like CATIA, ENOVIA & DELMIA, so you may offer technical support to our clients.
You will start your Internship with training sessions. Once finished, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of hard-working and experienced engineers who will share their hands-on knowledge of Dassault Systèmes solutions with you.
This is an 8-month internship spanning from May 2020 to January 2021 based in the Dassault Systemes Montreal office located at 393 St-Jacques Street West, Montrel QC H2Y 1N9.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Sort out, analyze and solve technical problems encountered by the clients
- Bring support on Dassault Systèmes products used in a defined process or context and maintain the satisfaction of the customer by following the problem solving procedure
- Determine different solutions for technical problems
- Provide guidance on the usage of our products such as CATIA & ENOVIA
- Establish and maintain close communications with our clients and the members of our Customer Support team
- Analyze the working methodologies put in place by the Customer Support team and propose various ways to improve and\or develop new reference tools
Your key success factors
- Actively enrolled in an academic program Mechanical Engineering or in Automated Production for the duration of the internship
- Work onsite at the Dassault Systèmes Montreal office located in Montreal, QC
- Experience in customer service is an asset
- Knowledge of Dassault Systèmes products (CATIA V5, ENOVIA) is an asset
- Availability to work on a rotating schedule (day, evening, night, week and/or week-end)
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to different work environments
- Ability to understand design processes in the aerospace industry is an asset
- Canadian/American Citizenship or Permanent Residence/Green Card Holder required