Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Dashlane is looking for a Social Media Manager who takes a "two-way road" approach to managing some of our most important channels--that is, you won't settle for talking at customers; you want to start a meaningful conversation. You'll do this by diving into our customer and channel data to better understand our audience and their needs, craft a strategy that puts them at the center, and test and iterate new ideas until you find what works. You'll partner with Creative and Marketing stakeholders to craft engaging, on-brand social content that reaches ambitious goals (and we're all just as excited to partner with you).
At Dashlane you will:
- Be the owner of Dashlane's social media presence on all channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
- Reply to and engage with our audience in relevant, timely, and on-brand ways
- Leverage internal research and data to gain a nuanced understanding of our audience and what engages them
- Own the social media content calendar and end-to-end process of ideating, creating, and publishing, leveraging our Creative team for asset creation & review
- Work with the content marketing team to build content distribution plans and bring your insights to content creation
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to plan campaigns and tests, and deliver on a broader content marketing strategy
- Bring fresh ideas and experiment. Set KPIs, test, measure, learn, and adapt
- Track and report on channel and post-level reach and engagement metrics, sharing wins and learnings with the wider team
- Find new channels or communities where there's potential to build brand awareness or engage in new, meaningful ways
We're Also Looking For:
- 2+ years of relevant social media experience on a marketing team
Diversity at Dashlane:
- Proven ability to manage process and meet deadlines
- Track record of successfully executing social media initiatives that drive sharing and engagement
- An organized and thorough project manager
- A creative mind and good visual eye
- An excellent writer who proofs before pressing send
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.