DASCO Home Medical Equipment/CPAP Central is looking for a FULL-TIME, motivated, and reliable Retail Clerk for its retail store in Louisville, KY.
DASCO, voted one of the 2019 top places to work, offers an excellent benefits package, which includes: health insurance benefits, generous PTO, matching 401(K) and a fantastic company culture.
The Sales Associate provides a variety of CPAP Central Store services to its patients which may include equipment/supply consult and education, equipment evaluation and repair, order processing, coordinating the delivery of products and services and general retail sales customer service. The role also handles a variety of tasks in support of day-to-day store operations, such as inventory, records-keeping, office maintenance, and regulatory compliance. This is a full-time position and applicants must be available to work between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. and between the days of Monday-Saturday (store closes at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday). Associate will be required to work on Saturday.
- Provides accurate, thorough and courteous education about equipment, supplies and services to patients via timely handling of inbound calls to the store and face-to-face interactions at the store.
- Provides accurate information about insurance coverage, payment options, warranties, repairs and replacement options.
- Patiently assists in-store visitors interested in purchasing equipment and/or supplies, advises on the care and maintenance of same.
- Accurately creates patient record, obtains necessary information per policy and procedure, prepares orders for timely and accurate billing.
- Supports and/or manages store operation functions such as inventory, records-keeping, office maintenance and cleaning, remains compliant with all applicable policies and procedural compliance with HIPAA, The Joint Commission, State Respiratory Care Board, State Pharmacy Board and all other applicable rules and regulations.
The successful candidates will possess the following education and skills:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- Six month's experience in a customer service role; one year experience in healthcare/medical/insurance/DME customer service a plus.
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer service / client focus
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly