Technical Architect - Lead Full Stack Developer
Dapasoft is looking to hire a Technical Lead.
Candidates that have an interest in completing one of our code challenges can click on the below link and complete the test remotely. The timed test takes about 100 minutes, and your score is directly updated to HR and the Hiring manager. Should you pass the test, you will be contacted for interview within 48 hours. If you pass the test and have not been contacted reach out to me directly and I will arrange next steps.
You needn't worry if you don't get all questions completed/correct, we will review partially submitted code if what you have provided is on the right track
Evaluations are only one of many methods used method we use to screen candidates and not receiving a passing score does not preclude you from being considered for interview/hire.
Click on the link that is commensurate with you skill set.
Full-stack Developer - Code Challenge
The 5 questions are to test your full stack capabilities (front-end, backend and database)
Dapasoft is transforming the way healthcare works today. Our team of IT professionals makes use of the latest in technology to help our clients revolutionize the way they operate.
- Work in a team environment with a Project Manager, development & QA teams to execute software projects.
- Work as part of a development team to implement solutions while following PMO best practice methodologies from the development planning activities to project completion.
- Work with Lead Developers to create work package estimates.
- Design, develop and support Microsoft .NET software applications and solutions
- Work with business analysts and end users to define system requirements.
- Assist in development of use cases and technical design specifications
- Work with the QA team to ensure accuracy and solution integrity.
- Frequently communicate with users, architects and team members during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other development team members.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in software Architecture
- Minimum 5 years work experience in software Development
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Entity Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Windows Services
- Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ)
- Microsoft Enterprise Library, especially Unity Framework
- MS SQL Server/T-SQL
Nice to have:
- Unit Testing/Test-Oriented Development
- Git Source Control System
- PowerShell Script programming, for automatic build/deployment
- working knowledge with multi-partition DB, Change Data Capture, Data Caching Service
- Previously work with enterprise-scale monitoring system
- Self-motivated worker, that can complete tasks under minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Comfortable performing component demonstration in front of key business holders, PMs, and clients
At Dapasoft we understand that choosing the right person for the job makes all the difference, and we are ready to add another passionate person to our ever-growing team of professionals. You'll be working with some of the leading healthcare organizations in Canada and get access to some of the brightness minds in healthcare information technology. If you are looking for an opportunity that presents a unique challenge with excellent career growth, this is the place for you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Lead: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full Stack Developer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Architectural Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Azure: 1 year (Preferred)
- Senior Developer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET / MVC: 1 year (Preferred)