Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for a Shopper Marketing Senior Manager - Danone Canada in Mississauga or Boucherville.
Lead the development & execution of customer-centric shopper programs, working closely with key retailers, agencies and marketing/sales teams to drive profitable growth for Danone Canada’s portfolio of brands and our customers. Working with both the sales and marketing teams as well as partnering with our agency and customers, this individual will deliver innovative shopper marketing programs based on key shopper insights that help create unique shopper events to increase basket size, loyalty, buy rate and conversion.
- Developing and executing insight-driven programs tailored to our customers’ strategies
- Ensuring efficient merchandising driving immediate purchase of cross-category items
- Increasing shopper value through a unique shopping experience
- Delivering strong analytics to drive ROI via diverse programs including loyalty
- Developing and fostering strong collaborative internal (customer teams) and external (ie. agency, customers) relationship
- Act as the primary interface with our retailer/s marketing departments and the agency partners
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team
- Ability to gather/analyze data to recognize gaps and thus creating new opportunities
- Owns planning and execution of strategic customer programs where needed
- Leverage all shopper tools including display vehicles, POS material, digital, flyer to achieve objectives
- Lead financially sustainable projects with respective agencies in all key stages: ideation, client proposal, creation, budget management and execution
- Works closely with digital marketing team to integrate certain program elements on the shopper path to purchase
- Create concise, compelling and relevant messages by translating insight into selling stories to influence action
- Budget management ensuring program costs are within assigned budget
- Provide program post analysis, understanding of key metrics/measurements that the program delivers as well as its return on investment
- Participate at specific industry events to identify new trends and solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor degree in business administration, specialisation marketing or any other relevant field
- Experience in shopper marketing, marketing or account management of minimum 7 years, ideally in CPG
- Bilingualism an asset (English and French).
- Ability to create innovative and breakthrough shopper strategies based on insights
- Aptitude to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and cross-functional team.
- Good knowledge of store environment and understanding of the elements that trigger the conversion of shoppers at the POS.
- Ability to present clearly and to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Agility in managing multiple projects involving several stakeholders.
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.