The largest national distribution and logistics in the top 100 fast-growing companies retail and e-commerce high-volume distribution. The individual would have the opportunity to do both new development and customization enhancement of the current Microsoft and SQL environment and apply the opportunity to a roadmap with full cycle develop into MS SharePoint and SQL (SSIS and SSRS) development. The company and team offer a professional positive and energetic team culture environment and work with current technology, framework, and languages.
- Design and framework the development of its require business intelligence dashboard to match with business strategy and model approach and work closely to multiple projects and requirement with management in the report, analysis, and data modeling
- BI development and applying development between SQL platform with expertise in SSRS and SSIS and the DW platform.
- Development and integrate with MS SharePoint and provide additional development in SharePoint and its customization to use Microsoft SharePoint technology and its visibility of information to management
- Set up all framework and development architect requirement to Datawarehouse and SQL server
- Develop continuous modeling, analysis, charts, diagram, other functionality strategic information to improve business service and strategy for the company
- Provide strong documentation and test and validation on a daily basis to each daily production development
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related technology study is preferred
- 5 years minimum experience in SQL Development include a subject expert in SSRS, SSIS, and ETL expertise in the backend and BI development expertise
- 2 years minimum experience in MS SharePoint development and current knowledge of BI tools
- Database design, reporting, analysis, development set up & framework, relational design and reports and data sets in both new and enhancement projects
- Strong expertise and knowledge of the distribution industry is preferred