Job Description: The Accounts Payable assistant will help with all aspects of internal accounting including but not limited to: matching invoices with Purchase Orders/Subcontracts, data entry, checking statements & following up with Vendors on any missing/incorrect invoices, working with Accounts Receivable on Work Order & checking for any extra costs, printing out & stamping all invoices that come through via email, mail or fax, assisting with filing and answering phones. Willingness to help in other areas of the company.
- Must have verifiable experience
- Type 75-80 wpm
- Detailed job filing
- Answering phones
- Intermediate Word, Excel, and Outlook experience
- Ability to take detailed directions/notes and follow them.
- Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize
- Ability to keep Sensitive Data Confidential
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills
- Work well under pressure/in fast-pace environment
- Positive attitude and ability to get along with others.
- Cheerful disposition.
- Dependable and self-motivated.
- Presentable and mannerly.
- JobPower Accounting System experience a plus.
- 40 hours per week (Full-Time)
- References will be verified.
- Company Health Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,200.00 /year