Apply here to combine your passion for travel and engineering!
WHO WE ARE
Recently ranked in the Growth 500 list, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack repair, protection, software, and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment and above all good humor
- Gym subscription paid by the employer (located 1km from the company)
- Multiple team activities: summer BBQ, Damolympics, annual carwash, etc.
- Located at the intersection of highways 15 and 640
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry.
Reporting directly to the Engineer Director, the role of the Civil Engineer is to perform conformity inspections and to calculate the load capacities of storage systems (pallet racking) of Damotech's customers. In addition to fulfilling his mandates, the engineer will travel across North America.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
Want to know more? Here is what is waiting for you:
- Conduct pallet racking inspections and prepare reports for customers.
- Calculate load capacities of storage systems.
- Ensure effective communication between the customers and Damotech.
- Participate in software development activities.
- Act as a technical resource.
- Bachelor's in civil engineering (or about to obtain).
- Perfect English and French (spoken and written).
- Passionate about traveling (North America).
STILL NEED A FEW ARGUMENTS?
- Four weeks of vacation.
- Community involvement with Sun Youth.
- Corporate membership to a local gym.
- Company trip if all objectives are met.
- Important - Bachelor's in civil engineering (or about to obtain)
- Important - Perfect English and French level (intermediate level non sufficient)
- Important - Passionate about traveling in North America (80% of the time)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Ingenieur: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permis conduire (Required)