The Esports Agency is a full-service gaming & esports marketing & creative agency that assists brands with navigating our space. Based in Los Angeles, we are a group of gamers and agency leaders that are redefining brand marketing in gaming and esports. Companies hire us to help them build their brand within the ever-growing community of gamers and esports enthusiasts.
We are looking for an Account Executive to manage projects and act as a liaison between client, Damage and 3rd party vendors. You will be the key contact of your assigned projects and your work will be essential to preserve client satisfaction through listening to preferences, addressing them with fruitful advice/service and managing expectations, budgets, deadlines, and delivery dates. The ideal candidate will be a great listener, extremely detail-oriented and flawless on maintaining accurate client information.
- Candidate must have experience in and be comfortable being contact for agency and clients alike on projects status
- Proven experience working cross functionally across an organization, including with external partners
- Ability to think proactively about client needs, own client meetings and prove reliable on follow up action required
- Financial responsibility, able to manage client scope of work and project budgets
- Serve as primary contact on day-to-day development of campaign execution.
- Identify business opportunities that can measurably build client's brand and business by monitoring and analyzing competitive advertising and competitive product activity.
- Lead with a knack for problem-solving with creative, production and digital teams to ensure smooth progress on all client projects.
- Provide relevant and insightful feedback to Agency teams to develop groundbreaking creative.
- Provide project briefs and relevant assets to the team to support the client deliverables.
- Proactively communicate with clients re: project-specific strategy, status and risk
- Monitor Damage's internal team's needs to ensure client expectations are met
- Manage client budgets and communicate any risks to set budget
- Partner with Damage's Account Supervisor and Strategist to gain a strong understanding of product facts, legal liability, etc.
- Organize and record all client meetings (including scheduling, creating agenda, generating communication report with action items and partner with creative to produce relevant presentation materials for new work.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college/university
- 4+ years of project management experience at a marketing-related agency
- Strong creative talent and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the .com, digital advertising and social media landscapes
- Ability to work on high volume, high velocity omni-channel businesses.
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- The ability to anticipate needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Confidence and skill handling clients in person and on the phone
- Excellent proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Strong written and oral communication skills