Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Sound Designer will design the motion effects on films using audio and video editing software, in order to ensure the artistic, technical and realistic character of the production to code, in accordance with D-BOX motion signature and with the essence and aesthetics of the filmmakers vision.
Primary responsabilities :
- Identify appropriate motion effects to insert in a particular segment throughout a film or a sequence to code ;
- Create and design specific motion effects for a particular scene or use effects available in D-BOX's library ;
- Make the final corrections or final mix on motion codes at the end of the design process;
- Ensure synchronization between the motion code and the audio and video of a movie;
- Go to the studios for quality control review of material ;
- In collaboration with the Technical Lead, share knowledge continuously within the team like take part, according to experience, in the training of the new members of the team ;
- Communicate with clients, laboratories, studios, etc. for follow-ups.
Required qualifications :
- College degree or University certificate program in a relevant field or equivalent experience ;
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in sound and musical environment ;
- Knowledge of music : musical ear, musical pitch and tone, sense of rhythm;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team;
- Knowledge of basic computer software in Windows environment;
- Knowledge of Protools 11 (or higher) and Adobe Audition ;
- Have a good team spirit and be dynamic;
- Ability to work under presser with deadlines;
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends);
- Excellent physical health;
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
Type d'emploi : Temps plein