Drive Community Transit buses, assist passengers on and off the bus, perform daily physical checks of the vehicle, operate wheelchair lift, read and understand manifests, record daily mileage, sell bus tickets to passengers, report mechanical problems, keep inside of bus clean, and perform other duties as assigned.
1. Be a citizen of the United States or resident alien with the right to work in the United States.
2. Have a high School diploma or a valid equivalency certificate.
3. Possess or be able to obtain a Chauffeur Driving License.
4. Have a good driving record.
5. Be able to pass a M-DOT physical and drug screen.