- Grade 12
- 5- 6 years' relevant experience in OBC ; e-fuel and supervision
Key Performance Areas
- Manages the administration of OBC ; eFuel processes and
- Ensure that claims on both OBC ; eFuel as well as routine
maintenance and breakdowns are processed
- Provide statistical information when requires to do so
- Monitor, control and analyse the section's expenditure monthly
- Responds to complainants and institutes remedial actions
- Controls workflow processes and output levels of personnel
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety
Act are complied with.
How to Apply
APPLY ON LINE VIA
APPLY ON LINE VIA SAP PORTAL
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of
appointment is received within three months of the closing date,
they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.