REV UP YOUR CAREER with Dilawri Group
Our team is expanding!
Dilawri Group is now actively searching for a Senior Financial Services Manager to join our team.
Dilawri Group of Companies is a Canadian company that represents 72 dealerships nationally with 9 dealerships plus the Dilawri Collision Centre in Calgary! Dilawri Group offers a performance driven culture that focuses on success through teamwork, a passion for excellence and providing an exceptional customer experience. We strive to provide our employees with not just another job but a career. We offer a "promote from within culture", training, solid pay plans, benefits and perks including employee incentives on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for achieving sales targets on extended warranties, chemical protection packages, creditor insurance and cash conversions. Forecast and monitor average dollar per vehicle gross profit.
- Train Sales Representatives on product knowledge and design effective SPIFF programs.
- Work with the credit facilities and the customer to obtain credit approval. This includes collecting and submitting credit applications, restructuring deals or providing additional information in the case of credit declines or conditional approvals. Arrange and execute finance, lease and cash contracts.
- Ensure accurate documentation, prepare lien searches and CarProof reports.
- Responsible for the vehicle delivery ensuring all final documentation is completed accurately and clearly communicated to the customer including arranging for vehicle registrations.
- Continual focus on customer service through all stages of the process.
- Maintain current knowledge of manufacturer programs, rebate amounts, rates and ensure the proper program is utilized.
- Must have a previous successful track record as a Financial Services Manager within the automotive industry.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate with people in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to build positive relationships with financial lenders and product representatives.
- Excellent organizational skills including an ability to work on own initiative, handle pressure, prioritize and multi-task. A strong attention to detail is a requirement.
- Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds, CDK and One-Eighty is an asset.
Give us the right attitude, we'll give you the rest
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. We invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, for our review and consideration.
We thank you for your interest in a career with Dilawri Group of Companies! For more information, please visit our website at www.dilawri.ca.