Sam Edelman has an incredible opportunity for an experienced sales & operations planning manager to join our highly creative, forward-thinking team in New York.
We seek someone who is confident, proactive and trend-savvy, with exceptional taste. You're perfect for this position if you're analytical, collaborative and passionate about contemporary fashion.
We seek people who:
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Partner with leadership to prepare financial budgets and operating sales forecasts
- Develop sales and profitability plans, partnering with sales team to ensure alignment with company objectives
- Monitor sales targets by accounting for changes in budget assumptions and proactively recommend solutions
- Develop efficient and profitable analytical tools and best practices relating to division, tier and account strategies
- Create and communicate replenishment, retail markdown and allowance plans
- Analyze weekly sales, financial and profitability plans and projections for overall division to drive incremental retail and wholesale sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years' experience in retail, sales, merchandising, financial or demand planning
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Collaborative and able to build and maintain effective partnerships with internal teams
Sam Edelman is a division of Caleres, a $2.8 billion global footwear company. A creative visionary and legend in the footwear industry, Sam Edelman has been a dominant force in fashion, making an indelible impact on some of the most renowned contemporary footwear brands over the past 30 years.
If you're ready to join our team as we create imaginative, trend-on, must-have styles seen everywhere from the top fashion magazines to the hottest celebrities, apply today.