We seek someone with a passion for footwear and building strong relationships to exceed sales goals to join our International team in New York.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people's lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great...feet first.
We seek people who:
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Provide exceptional service to existing accounts by managing on order process and facilitating on-time deliveries
- Develop strong partnerships and communicate effectively with sales representatives to create new ways to drive business
- Manage order entry, inventory levels, reorders and drop ship details
- Support the planning and execution of sales presentations, shoe shows and customer appointments
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years customer service, retail or wholesale experience
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.