Sam Edelman has an incredible opportunity for a Sales Support Representative to join our highly creative, forward-thinking team in New York.
We seek someone who is confident, proactive and trend-savvy and with exceptional taste. You're perfect for this position if you're highly motivated and passionate about building relationships to drive sales.
We seek people who:
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Manage existing accounts to achieve sales and profitability goals, entering orders and discounts, organizing samples, completing style out forms and setting up drop ship
- Deliver exceptional customer service, proactively anticipating customer needs, responding to issues quickly and efficiently
- Effectively communicate between order management, retailers and brands, building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Follow up with accounts on inventory levels, order position and drop ship details
- Travel to stores and shoe shows to assist account executives with sales meetings set up, sample packing and order entry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination education and experience
- 0-2+ years retail sales or wholesale experience
- Strong partnering and negotiating skills
- Ability to set strategy, prioritize tasks and meet competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP and BI experience preferred
Sam Edelman is a division of Caleres, a $2.6 billion global footwear company. A creative visionary and legend in the footwear industry, Sam Edelman has been a dominant force in fashion, making an indelible impact on some of the most renowned contemporary footwear brands over the past 30 years.
If you're ready to join our team as we create imaginative, trend-on, must-have styles seen everywhere from the top fashion magazines to the hottest celebrities, apply online today.