We seek an experienced and collaborative graphic designer with a passion for transforming business strategy into creative content to join our Marketing team in New York.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people's lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good...feet first.
We seek people who:
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Execute creative ideas from initial concept to final production
- Develop intuitive, functional user interfaces for our direct-to-consumer portfolio of contemporary fashion brands
- Create detailed layouts and designs, ensuring optimal user experience
- Manage and support the creation of digital design assets for site development
- Design effective marketing materials, presentations, signage, promotional and digital ads
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication or electronic media
- 2+ years web or graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating skill in user interface and visual design
- Solid understanding of design principals, with an eye for photo editing, compositing and retouching
- Highly motivated, presenting new ideas and best practices, and current in the latest fashion and industry trends
- Collaborative and comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.