We seek someone who's innovative, collaborative and passionate about women's footwear to join our highly creative, forward-thinking Franco Sarto team in New York.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people's lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great...feet first.
We seek people who:
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Accurately and timely execute design and development processes for our Franco Sarto Brand
- Research latest style and trend data and incorporate into product designs
- Effectively combine trend, brand and merchandising requirements for each season
- Assist in the creation and detailing of product lines and spec creation
- Provide innovative and creative input, maintaining a strong understanding of brand positioning
- Partner with Product team to ensure product developed supports brand essence
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 2 years product design experience in fashion or related industry
- 1 year footwear design experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong partnering, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator experience required; PLM experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill sketching by hand; CAD software experience preferred
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.