Production Planner - Job Summary
at iFLY (owned and operated by Calego International Inc.)
Calego is looking for a Production Planner to execute iFLY's planning, forecasting and inventory strategies and assist with retail analytics. The ideal candidate enjoys problem-solving and is excited about working with world-class retailers and building value in meaningful brands.
At iFLY, we believe people deserve beautiful, high-quality travel experiences regardless of their wealth or status. Since our start, we've been passionate about helping people save money so they can travel better. Through that passion we have redefined how travelers budget and shop for best-in-class, Instagram-worthy luggage.
You will be joining iFLY at an exciting time in our journey. We have sold millions of units of luggage in just the past 5 years, become America's #1 rated and reviewed luggage brand and built a large network of iFLY travelers.
As iFLY's Production Planner, you will assist with buying and forecasting to ensure our inventory levels are optimal in the context of our wholesale distribution and direct-to-consumer businesses. You will help define and implement standards and processes that will optimize workflows and facilitate effective communication across departments—from sourcing and merchandising to marketing and finance. You will report to the Director of Operations.
What you'll do more specifically...
- Support your team in the execution of report generation, data cleansing, and data analysis
- Use MRP system for purchasing and planning
- Analyze inbound and outbound needs while considering risks against available resources
- Handle purchase orders to our suppliers
- Design and produce inventory and purchasing reports
- Use critical thinking and analyses to identify business risks and provide recommendations
- Work with our suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and make scheduling changes as applicable
- Demand plan and forecast for major accounts
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to help find ways to create cost-effective business processes
- Have at least 3 years of experience in one or more analytical roles with an ability to plan and deliver strategic initiatives
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Are resourceful and can gather data effectively from various sources and applications
- Love the idea of brands and their impact in our world
- Are excited about executing a value proposition that is customer-focused and inclusive
- Thrive when operating with a high degree of autonomy in changing and fast-paced settings
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions and generate results
- Are an excellent communicator and can reduce complex subject matter into easy-to-absorb ideas and concepts
- Believe in the power of hard work, kindness, honesty, self-awareness, good judgment, empathy and positivity
- Have 100% patience for results and 0% patience for lack of initiative and effort
- Believe our travelers and retail partners come first
- Are passionate about helping people save money so they can travel better
- Love making products that are accessible to everyone, regardless of their wealth or status
- Have a head office located in Ville Saint-Laurent in Montreal, QC, which is where you'll be located
- Are excited to hear from you : )
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Planning: 2 years (Required)