Caring for Life. Make a difference. Be the difference.
If you are looking to work for a growing, global corporation that is focused on making meaningful improvements in the safety, affordability, and
availability of the care medical professionals provide to their patients, then you should consider Fresenius Kabi.
We are an employer that works to build great leaders, teams and businesses. We know our employees are key to everything we accomplish, so we
give them the freedom and resources to reach their potential and the opportunity to work with managers who care about their professional
development. We value integrity, encourage collaboration, celebrate passion, reward creativity, and demand excellence — because our customers deserve
nothing less and our customers are at the heart of every one of our goals.
As a part of Fresenius Kabi, you can enjoy an exciting career, a company culture based on a clear purpose and values, and the knowledge that your work
makes a real difference. If you would like to learn more about us, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for Human Resources Training Specialist (14 month contract) to join our Corporate Services Human Resources Team.
The Impact You will Make:
- Working in collaboration with the HR team and department managers, you will be responsible for the planning, designing, facilitating and reporting on a variety of training programs and tools.
- Work with the Quality department to address corrective actions that have a training component.
- Assist in the development of an onboarding program for new hires
- Acts as a resource for employees and management in ensuring that training and development programs and practices are adhered to throughout the organization consistently and that legislative compliance is achieved.
- Act as the Training Subject Matter Expert (SME) in various company audits (Health Canada, NAPRA, Corporate, GMP, ISO, etc)
- Serve as first point of contact for coaching managers in how to work with training and development issues and further develop and maintain relationships with management and employees in order to provide training and development support
- Source and coordinate external training as required
- Report key training and development metrics and trends and provide compliance reporting
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date and complete employee training records and files
- Acts as a change agent in the creation of training compliance, workplace culture, employee empowerment, accountability, continuous improvement, wellness and ongoing learning
- Implements strategies for the continuous improvement of all training and development related processes, policies and procedures.
- Support the HR Team in all other generalist activities and strategic initiatives & projects.
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge & Experience. Knowledge of GMP training culture required in a healthcare/pharmaceutical environment is preferred. General Training & Development experience as an HR Generalist is required.
- Communication & Presentation. Experience creating and delivering training materials with the knowledge and ability to apply Adult Learning
- Attitude & Passion. A self-starter with a strong bias for action; who takes initiative to identify key areas for improvement & efficiencies. An entrepreneurial
spirit with desire to pave the way and make a difference. A desire to learn and grow.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills. You are highly-detailed, and you can shift focus from one priority to another while maintaining accuracy. You can manage a high volume of work and balance multiple activities, prioritizing requests and projects, for stakeholders of all levels of the organization to meet deadlines. You enjoy the balance of client facing and administration support.
- The technical experience. You are technologically savvy and are comfortable working with Learning Management and Document Control
What We’ll Bring
- Exposure. The hands-on experience and exposure to a global organization, combined with the mentorship of a dynamic and knowledgeable HR team.
- Positive Collaborative Environment. A welcoming, fun and energetic team environment that encourages open communication and collaboration. Our
culture encourages our employees to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius
The company is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of people with disabilities. Fresenius Kabi Canada & Calea Ltd. is dedicated to breaking down barriers to accessibility, preventing new barriers from arising and to meeting the accessibility requirements prescribed by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation at any time please contact us.