Caldwell, Flores, Winters Inc. (CFW) is a leading financial advisory firm, serving the needs of the school districts, community colleges and other public entities in the western United States. Headquartered in Emeryville, CA, the firm has additional banking offices in Los Angeles and Oxnard. CFW specializes in a variety of professional consulting services including financial advisory for the issuance of tax-exempt debt, school bond elections, capital facilities programs, program implementation, and program funding from the State Facilities Program.
CFW is currently seeking an experienced Senior Analyst for our Financial Advisory team. Our Analysts work closely with senior staff on the day-to-day management of the firm's clients. Our environment is collaborative, demanding, fast-paced and entrepreneurial.
Senior Analyst Job Description:
- Create financial and forecast models
- Conduct bond analysis updates on existing voter approved general obligation bond programs
- Create marketing and client presentations
- Monitor market conditions including prevailing interest rates and trend analysis
- Prepare and conduct credit rating agency presentations
- Research business opportunities within the existing client base
- Provide back-up to the lead client managers
Senior Analyst Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, economics, or public policy is required.
- 4+ years of experience in the financial industry or in a finance-related role is required. Experience in investment banking and/or education finance is a plus.
- Solid Experience and Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required and essential to success. Familiarity with DBC, Munex and Publisher are a plus.
- The ability to create innovative solutions, articulate complex ideas and adapt to a rapidly changing environment is essential.
- Analysts must be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects.
CFW will be accepting applications on a rolling basis through April 1, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time