FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
JUSTIN MATLIN: (949) 860-4716
SUMIT KUMAR: (949) 860-4718
MICHELL CASEY: (949) 860-4715
E M A I L: Recruiter.email@example.com
** We will NOT accept 3rd Party/Corp to Corp (C2C) consultants **
Position: SQL Developer
JOB REF#: 18400
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: Open, depends on exp level (W2/H1 Transfer)
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY **
SQL Developer will support Connect to Consumer B2C Applications. They provide production support and project development for consumer facing websites. This includes developing, maintaining and supporting the web sites. We are looking for a high-end, expert level SQL Developer. This resource will need to describe their experience with SQL Server SSIS and Stored Procedures. They need someone who has supported high performance production/public website. Understands how to work with web developers and understanding the requirements from the website, from the application tiers so they can write the source procedures and optimize the tables and queries so that they can get high performance on the website.
This is NOT a SQL Reports or SQL Server DBA role, this is a SQL Developer role.
- Provide Database development for public websites.
- Troubleshoot and correct bugs/defects related to database objects.
- Optimize queries and identify bottlenecks in OLTP, warehouse and SSIS.
- Experience creating/updating database design requirements, document the database design, review with DBA team
- Analyze, design and code database enhancements.
- Perform unit, system and integration testing of database objects as appropriate.
- Assist the QA analyst, programmers and architects.
- Assist the other DBA’s and programmers as necessary.
- Ensure performance tuning is working with production, this is not a DBA role.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
- 5+ years as a SQL Developer, developing, maintaining and supporting the public web sites.
•• Experience working with web services and high performance/high load web sites (work with 1 Million records)
•• Experience working with high load systems
- Working with SQL XML on SQL Server 2008 r2 or higher
- Experience developing database objects, stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers using SQL and T-SQL
- Experience working with web developers, understanding requirements to write stored procedures and optimize table and queries.
- Experience creating, maintaining and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Documenting database designs and using ERWIN
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008, 2017 and 2019 databases
- EDUCATION: BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Support and troubleshooting for high traffic consumer facing web sites
Calance Benefits Offerings:
- H1 Transfers/Green Card processing
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (HMO/PPO)
- 401K Retirement program
- Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
- Flex Spending Plan
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, STD or LTD plans