FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
JUSTIN MATLIN: (949) 860-4716 // JMatlin@calance.com
RASHMI KHULLAR: (949) 860-4705 // RKhullar@calance.com
MICHELL CASEY: (949) 860-4715 // MCasey@calance.com
** We will NOT accept 3rd Party/Corp to Corp (C2C) consultants **
Position: SalesForce.com Developer/Architect
JOB REF#: 16928
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: Open, depends on exp level (W2 Only)
Calance is a 1st tier vendor with 35 consultants working on-site for this global client. Although this is a contract role, the average consultant has been on project between 5-7 years. All work will be performed on-site and you MUST be available for a face to face interviews.
- Drive business and IT alignment to leverage reusable architecture capabilities.
- Collaborate with IT management to define and develop technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility and multiple platform integration.
- Interact and consult with appropriate business analysts, project managers and developers to understand application/project requirements and define
architectural solutions to meet those requirements.
- Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support the
company's business strategy (eg. design patterns, reusable components).
- Ensure that projects follow the prescribed development life cycle and meets quality standards.
- Assist with analyzing and recommending software acquisitions and alternative solutions/methodologies/strategies and tools.
- Keep current with trends and technological innovations in the Automotive and IT industry, and make appropriate development recommendations.
- Identify risks associated with component or application implementation.
Daily Tasks Performed
- Application Development and Production Support for multiple large projects in a Salesforce environment
- Research and resolve production issues, troubleshooting of the Salesforce online and batch environments
- Evaluate the daily and monthly batch process to improve performance and shorten the critical path window
- Perform code reviews of other Salesforce developers to ensure proper standards and best practices
- Perform Impact Analysis across multiple platforms and applications related to Salesforce changes
- Provide detailed designs and code for Salesforce solutions
- On-call for production support during off-office hours (night and weekend) may be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
- 3+ years working with Salesforce.com as a Sr. Developer or Technical Architect (Knowledge of the Salesforce platform (Service Cloud), Marketing Cloud and Programming/ Configing with the Salesforce environments)
- Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ability to perform code and configuration reviews prior to Production deployment in a Salesforce environment
- Experience with large data handling in Salesforce and Apex Batch
- Experience in managing multiple Salesforce environments; applying DevOps processes
- Experience in Salesforce code management and deployments; applying DevOps processes
- 3+ years working with VisualForce and Apex
- 2+ years working with Lightning, SOQL & SOSL
- Strong knowledge of software development life-cycles, systems engineering and business process re-engineering.
- Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security
- Demonstrated ability to work as a Software Development Lead and leading a team of Senior and Junior Developers
- Experience with multiple Project methodologies (Agile & Waterfall)
- Must have EXCELLENT oral communication skills
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV401) or Advanced Developer (DEV501)
- Experience using Informatica ETL
- Certification in Marketing Cloud
- Financial Services industry experience
Other Must Have's:
- Must be able to work as a W2 hourly consultant (H1 Transfer's available)
- Must reside LOCALLY (S. California) area
- MUST be available for a face to face interview
Calance Benefits Offerings:
- H1 Transfers/Green Card processing is available
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (HMO/PPO)
- 401K Retirement program
- Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
- Flex Spending Plan
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, STD or LTD plans