ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Review the project plans and specifications
- Prepare owner change orders.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and computer skills
- Assist in estimating electrical projects
- Material and equipment procurement and expediting
- Creation of RFI documents as needed.
- Familiarity with electrical methods, codes and terminology.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Ability to work in a small team environment, as well as individually.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends if & when required
- Must pass drug test
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- 2-5 Years of experience as an electrical project manager
- Salary will be based on experience
- Knowledge of Lighting Control a Plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)