Responsible for assisting Regional Sales Manager and field sales representatives in managing and maintaining customer client base. This is an inside sales position as this person also assists customers including warranty, claims and Will-Call customers.
1. Administrative support for Regional Sales Manager and field representatives.
2. Process orders
3. Manage and define branch potential through establishing and researching leads for sales representatives.
4. Initiate, participate and conduct local marketing events.
5. Manage display program by processing tower, sample and promotional items.
6. Manage the sales databases (SalesLogix and Oracle).
7. Generate and manage a variety of reports related to sales within the branch.
8. Manage and coordinate promotional items/delivery for field representatives within the division.
9. Manage and maintain co-op advertising according to the marketing guidelines.
10. Maintain current client and potential client relationships by assisting with customer service as needed via telephone and in-house visits and will-calls
11. Identify and resolve client concerns through warranty claim management. Dispatch Fabrication Specialist as needed.
12. Prepare a variety of status reports, including database, warranty claims, etc.
13. Coordinate staff to accomplish the work required to assist with sales or promotional distribution.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, Blitz and telemarketing events as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager.
2. Follow-up with customers regarding promo item delivery status.
3. Update the Sales Database daily and as needed and/or assigned.
Job Type: Full-time