The Business Development Specialist (Inside Sales) is responsible for selling Caesarstone products through the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets. The Business Development Specialist will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls and the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing customers. Integrity, vision, professionalism and passion are key components of this position.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Sales Team Lead/Manager and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers where appropriate.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospective customers.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting services via telephone.
- Address client inquiries regarding status of orders, payment, refunds, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree in business management or related field, or an acceptable
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a call center sale or tele sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills, and Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (CRM), including Oracle ERP system would be an asset.
- Ability to be on the phone for an extended period of time and use a computer screen consistently for long period of time
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
The type of profile we are looking for is someone who has a strong work ethic and self-discipline, someone who thrives in team work and taking responsibility for not only themselves but for the success of their team. A hard worker that enjoys a fast-paced workplace and always looks ways to improve processes.
Other companies may call this position: Inside Sales Representative, Inside Sales Agent, Inside Sales Associate
Learn more about Caesarstone Canada
Founded in 1987, Caesarstone was the pioneer of the natural quartz surfaces market. Its dominant position has been achieved through continuous investment and innovation, extensive research and development, highly trained personnel and an advanced market infrastructure. For more than a decade Caesarstone has set new standards in innovation and craftsmanship and continues to set the trends in the industry. Caesarstone Ltd. has its head office in Sdot Yam, Israel and now manufactures quartz surfaces at 3 facilities in 2 continents - two locations in Israel and one plant in Richmond Hill, GA, USA.
Caesarstone Canada's Vision, Mission and Values are based on a very simple platform of excellence. Excellence embodies what we do and how we do it.
- Our team is focused on excellence in product innovation, customer experience and service, and in personal accountability.
- Our organizational vision is to be the best partner for our customers and the best product for our consumers.
- Our organizational mission is to support the success of our customer's growth through innovation and the strong relationships.
- Our organizational values are built on, openness, collaboration and accountability.
- OPENNESS... exemplary leadership through active listening no matter the issue.
- COLLABORATION... our expertise achieves results.
- ACCOUNTABILIY... we need to understand responsibilities and execute accordingly.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Caesarstone is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Caesarstone Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Inside Sales: 3 years (Preferred)