Role and Responsibilities
(Version française suivra sous peu)
The responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of customers. The Customer Service Representative will coordinate between customers and cross-functional internal resources to ensure our organization meets all the important criteria for customer satisfaction, including prompt delivery and resolution of cases, accurate order fulfillment, rapid response to inquiries and efficient aftersales service. The goal being creating a world class customer experience and achieving customer delight.
- Represent CAE Healthcare as the main point of contact (POC) for all customers. The candidate will ensure customers are acutely aware of all post-delivery needs and provide excellent customer service.
- Key role in managing all escalations, report status to management and ensure successful execution of plan of action. Communicating to internal/external stakeholders to keep them apprised of escalation.
- Handle phone support by resolving and directing the customer’s inquiry to the designated team.
- Utilize CRM/Salesforce to track all customer interaction and update case notes daily.
- Follow up with customer cases to ensure they are resolved as per priority levels and provide regular status reports with updated expected completion date(s) and information for all outstanding cases.
- On-boarding for all new purchases including an introduction to designated team members for current and future issues, introduction to the full customer service cycle and work with customers and/or project manager to execute installations.
- Communicate product enhancements and recalls on products to quality and product management teams.
- Supporting the sales team with large opportunities and collaborating with additional internal departments.
- Works with customers to coordinate trainings when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of Customer Service experience in a corporate environment. Associate Degree preferred.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and CRM. Salesforce preferred.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly key accounts to internal stakeholders (management, Sales, etc.).
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective
- Track key account metrics (case resolution, repeat failures, etc.).
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in English and French
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" (one passionate and inclusive team), we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.