Role and Responsibilities
(U n message en français suivra sous peu)
If you’ve taken a plane to any destination in the world, chances are, your pilot was trained by CAE. Our company is the worldwide training partner of choice, and with good reason. With its strong customer focus, the Digital Accelerator team is dedicated to elevating the training experience to make pilots the best they can be. Join the engine that is changing CAE, pointing towards the next horizon of growth through digital innovations to support our customers in their success.
Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Being part of a high performance team
What we have to offer:
- Flexible Group Insurance Plan
- Defined Benefits Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Physical Wellness Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Supplementary Maternity Plan
- California Fridays all year
As a Journey Owner, you will manage and support the client journey lab team, in the form of rapid resolution of delivery issues to ensuring value realization in line with the stated business case. You will translate the team’s vision into an actionable business case and delivery plan within the journey, making clear the choices and implications of choices on the client journey KPIs.
We are looking for people who can:
- Manage deliverables and KPIs of journey team in collaboration with the digital product managers and elevate help requests to alleviate roadblocks.
- Influence and collaborate with Customer Experience (CX) journey team and cross-functional enablement teams to create CX journey transformations that drive significant change to the client experience.
- Challenge the business to drive for an innovative solution; “think out of the box” and ensure best in class solution designs
- Ensure client experience (CX) program business outcomes are linked to business case drivers
- Generate and sustain strong business support by working with CX team members to help forge common understanding of the commercial decisions/impacts and the client propositions proposed
- Conduct analyses required to problem solve with the team on specific delivery, design, and strategic issues
- Support program business analysis and systems thinking by preparing and reviewing ‘thought observations’, process/system maps, data analysis, and research findings
As our ideal candidate you will also have:
- 4-6 years of related work experience
- 3+ years of people management experience and/or leading large cross-functional/cross-regional teams on major organizational projects
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in cross-functional environment
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles with strong digital and technical skills
- Deep understanding of user experience best practices
- Ability to communicate orally and written in English and French
Join an organization making an impact every single day.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value One CAE (one passionate and inclusive team), we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.