Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Support Marketing & Media team on general administrative functions, primarily focused on bought media function in the Americas region including development and execution of local and national media activities Work closely with external agency and media partners as well as internal cross-functional teams and the corporate team.
- Work closely with Media Manager to develop strategies for all bought media channels including print, digital display, programmatic, mobile, paid social, out-of-home, Cinema and emerging media technologies.
- Support marketing team on 360 integration of marketing initiatives with all functions including events, partner marketing, PR and VIP teams.
- Liaise with external media agency as well as with media vendors to ensure flawless execution in plan development.
- Work with the agency to compile vendor specs and create asset flighting for all campaign activity.
- Liaise with creative assets provider (RAPP/CMD) to ensure accurate and timely traffic/delivery of campaign materials for all vehicles.
- Partner with Accounting and media agency to manage billing process. Closely track and reconcile media budget.
- Create and maintain POs in addition to alleviating billing discrepancies with third party vendors
- Create recaps of media activations surrounding major seasonal initiatives/launches and communicate with internal cross-functional teams.
- Utilize consumer insights, seasonal learnings and creative strategy to help inform targeted seasonal plans that will standout and showcase distinct creative messages.
- Support 360 integration of marketing initiatives with all functions including events, partner marketing, PR and VIP teams.
- Partner with commercial and retail teams to ensure key products and messages are supported sufficiently via bought media activities.
- Manage competitive tracking, research and analysis, examining what other competitive luxury brands are doing across all bought media channels on an on-going basis.
- Seek, investigate and actively pursue innovative communications opportunities, keeping abreast of current events, media trends and target market industry trends that impact business.
- Manage mall lease required advertising obligations.
- Develop media one-sheets for partner meetings.
- General marketing administrative duties
- Familiarity and/or experience with traditional media and digital media.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with performance media a plus (including programmatic, affiliate and paid search)
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and perform efficiently within fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Keynote
- Budget management skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through across all projects
- Interests in fashion, technology, media and pop culture
- Previous luxury media and marketing experience a plus (brand or agency side)
- Multi-national experience a plus