In 1981, the Buonavolanto family opened its first restaurant in Berwyn with $5,000. Through many years of hard work, the company has grown to four different divisions, including 23 Buona Beef restaurant locations…and counting!
Buona Beef is a brand filled with passion, growth, and bringing joy to others! We’re the fastest growing family owned and operated restaurant in Chicagoland, and we have no plans on stopping that growth anytime soon. We’re committed to our family and performance-based culture, where developing and promoting our team from within always comes first. Many of our managers, corporate employees and department heads have started their careers as team members and worked their way up in the company. You won’t find another company that genuinely cares about developing talent as much as we do.
The Sales Associate will develop and execute strategies to meet or exceed a minimum sales goal determined by the organization. Enhance the client base and be a brand ambassador for the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues and alert executive leadership when needed.
- Use of GoldMine, Catermate, Outlook, Word and Power Point are required for Customer database, quotes and internal documents.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience within the hospitality industry that includes
quantifiable success within a sales role.
- Prior experience with reaching sales goals and objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of off-site catering and event operations.
- Passionate about food, confident, resourceful, positive and persistent approach to the job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow sales by ensuring inquires and leads are responded to in an enthusiastic and timely
manner, new business is sought out through networking and prospecting.
- Convert prospective client to clients. Facilitate client expectations through effective
communication, event planning, and service delivery.
- Create a culture of no client should be a one-time client.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive client files are maintained.
- Manage event production to include but not limited to: proposal writing, menu development
- Maintain an exemplary level of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive issues.
- Develop a holistic understanding of Beyond Events Vision
- Manage individual sales goal development and achieve monthly and quarterly sales goal targets.
- Perform other relevant duties as required.