The Manager of Corporate Account Coordinators is responsible for the day to day management of the Corporate Accounts Department. The Manager will provide leadership and direction to the Corporate Account Coordinators to ensure that an excellent standard of service is provided to all internal and external customers.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Ensure continued development and implementation of processes and procedures resulting in operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Monitor performance to ensure SLA's are met and customer satisfaction is achieved
- Document and communicate to leadership opportunities for systemic solution.
- Identify and document issues within the system for resolution
- Work in collaboration with Human Resources on recruiting efforts and hiring new customer service representatives: make employment decisions
- Set performance standards to meet service goals
- Conduct training and continuing education for the Corporate Accounts Team in order to achieve high performance
- Accountable for compensation and performance management, including completion of semi-annual and annual reviews
- Actively communicate and keep Corporate Accounts abreast of new initiatives and/or events that are impactful to the team
- Communicate feedback to leadership regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Provide feedback to Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes
- Work continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales and supervisory procedures and practices
- Responsible for escalated customer interaction on customer problems, concerns and complaints
- Act as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the department by utilizing excellent process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling
- Function as a liaison between Corporate Accounts and other branch departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement best practices to build a competitive advantage
- Utilize systems and data to track and improve results
- Responsible for the fiscal budget for the department
- Proactively drive improved customer satisfaction through open communication
- Support and drive ongoing change within the organization
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience in customer service or relevant business experience is required; preferably in a retail or distribution environment
- Minimum of 1 year previous supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Possess executive level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft Office, Power Point, Outlook
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations
- Possess strong planning, organizational and time management skills, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team oriented, dependable and a strong leader
- Multi-task with the ability to change direction quickly and often, with changing deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- AS400 experience is highly preferred
- Think clearly and maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to travel on occasion
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion.
Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules