The Inside Sales Coordinator supports the National Account Manager in the overall management of a major distribution program. Oversees the majority of the day to day account activities and special projects as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serves as the primary resource for the client by managing the account on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepares program recaps for client presentations.
- Organizes and leads client conference calls.
- Manages all special projects needed to meet client objectives.
- Prepares project results to review with the client.
- Teams with the Purchasing Department to ensure high product fill rate percentages. Generates additional saving opportunities for the client and program enhancement opportunities for Bunzl Retail Services.
- Ensure proper contract pricing by routinely analyzing pricing/profit margins.
College degree plus 2 years of experience in a similar field or 5 years' experience in a related field.
- Prior retail management experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience in preparing and giving client presentations.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Ability to meet changing deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think clearly and maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Lifting: Minimal lifting, may ask for assistance if necessary.
Standing: Minimal standing
Sitting: Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Walking: Walking is minimal - to/from work location.
Other: Visual and auditory acuity
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement