Bungalow is a residential real estate platform providing beautiful homes with great roommates, paired with a seamless digital-first experience for early career professionals. We take care of everything from matching great roommates and furnishing a home’s common areas to streamlining rent and utility payments and handling service requests, removing friction from the rental experience. In addition, Bungalow helps its residents create a thriving community through exclusive social events and volunteer opportunities. Bungalow is able to offer homes in the most desirable neighborhoods by working directly with homeowners who are looking for a guaranteed income stream but don’t want to sell their homes. This model has helped Bungalow scale to hundreds of homes within a year. Founded in 2017 by Andrew Collins and Justin McCarty, the company currently has hundreds of properties across 10 markets. For more information visit www.bungalow.com.
Bungalow is looking for a highly collaborative, detail oriented Product Manager to own a significant part of our product strategy. Possible work threads include building tools to support a step function resident experience, analyzing and shipping improvements to our supply and demand side funnels, and helping our team operate more efficiently as we scale. You’d be joining a new team at Bungalow and would have a hand in shaping it’s operating principles and practices. You should enjoy working in a high growth, early-stage environment and be able to bring a high degree of creativity and flexibility to the role.
- Define and prioritize the product roadmap for internal and external products
- Define and deliver product requirements, user stories, technical product specifications, and prototypes
- Lead a cross-functional team to build and develop the product
- Perform competitive analysis to understand market positioning and opportunities
- Define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and sector activity
- 4+ years experience in product management, preferably in a B2C environment
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability toward everything you create
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You know how to solve problems and take initiative at a small company
- Consensus-builder. You develop relationships across the company with ease
- Flexible; able to rapidly adjust priorities
- Strong project management and analytical skills, with a tendency toward data-backed decisions
- BA or BS required
- Competitive salaries and equity
- Full health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Free catered dinners Monday through Thursday through Zesty
- A flexible vacation policy
- A beautiful workspace in the Presidio of San Francisco
- We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce
- If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Bungalow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Bungalow considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.