Bungalow is rethinking the residential real estate market by providing renters with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living solution. Our goal is to remove the daily hassle from leasing and keeping a home, giving our members more time to do the things they're passionate about. We provide our members with a private bedroom in a beautifully furnished home, match them with other great roommates, and include utilities, wifi, and bi-weekly cleaning in their regular rent. Oh and did we mention we have weekly members only events as well? Finally, we make sure to engage our members across slack and weekly member only events giving them a launching pad into a new city or simply helping them meet more great people in their home town.
The Launchers drop into an area like special forces and operationalize a new Bungalow city within a matter of weeks. It takes a mixture of marketing creativity, analytical brains and pure hustle to bring a new city to life quickly. This specialized team will travel around the globe growing Bungalow from the ground up, so we need the best. If that's you, get excited!
What will I do at Bungalow?
- Researching your city and learning the housing pain points, regulations and market opportunity for Bungalow.
- Creating and executing local marketing strategies for user acquisition and Bungalow community development.
- Setting up partnerships and managing relationships with real estate professionals to get the supply side ready for Bungalow s launch.
- Exploring business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of the -
Bungalow community in your city.
- Finding, hiring and guiding a team of on the ground community managers to run the city for us when you whisk off to your next Bungalow mission.
- Throwing a baller event to get Bungalow off the ground in the new city.
You are . . .
- A total hustler; You don t fold under pressure; in fact you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
- Detail oriented; your Google calendar can be crammed, but it s organized, totally manageable and you don t miss a beat.
- A charmer; you can easily identify and network with the influencers of a city.
- A jack of many trades; from biz dev and operations to party-planning and customer support, and you re excited to flex each of these muscles.
- A quarterback; we ve got a launch playbook, now you ve just got to execute to a T and call a few audibles here and there.
- Fired up about Bungalow; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Bungalow, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- A person of high integrity; you're running the show on a launch and we need trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind.
- You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate.
Ability to travel 99% - you will be living in the launch market.
3+ years of consulting, investment banking, marketing or related.
Experience creating, executing, and tracking a project plan.
Prior experience managing cross-functional teams.
Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiating partnerships.
Have weathered early startup environment.
BA degree in business, finance, marketing, etc
Competitive salaries and equity
Full health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
Free catered dinners Monday through Thursday through Zesty
A flexible vacation policy
A beautiful workspace in the Presidio of San Francisco
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Bungalow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Bungalow considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.