Position: Bumble and bumble Specialist Reports to: Director of Sales Northwest (DOS)
Summary: The Lead Bumble and bumble Specialist is a field sales position responsible for assisting the Director of Sales (DOS) and Regional Business Consultant (RBC) in developing sales and relationships with Sephora and other prestige retailers assigned in their territory.
Expectations / Responsibilities:
- Achieve a high level of performance in their assigned territory.
- Facilitate scheduled Visits in Prestige Retail Stores o Meet and/or exceed retail sales during support days.
- Store Visit/BFD/ECT: $100 per hour Events $1000 per shift (some store visits and event goals may alter by circumstance).
- Support other prestige retailers as directed by DOS. o Plan and coordinate Educational trainings outlined by DOS.
- Teach retail partners staff/cast best practices and dry Styling techniques.
- Be a leader at store events, solicit and coordinate with RBC and Salons.
- Assist in restocking, merchandising, and cleaning linear/counter spaces.
- Keeping DOS and store operations team updated on linear/merchandising concerns (i.e. Updates, missing graphics, hotline requests, tower placement and missing Beauty on the Fly bowls).
- Complete and return weekly Bb. Specialist recap using Bb.app.
- Participate on monthly National and Regional calls.
Work independently while consistently communicating with DOS and RBC.
Confirming schedule working dates with DOS via Google Route Planner.
Take and post pictures of the linear at the beginning of shift and end of the shift for recap on Bb.App.
Recap via Bb.App: merchandising images, daily sales, notes for business growth etc.
Hours and additional store productivity notes due Monday morning by 8AM.
- Strong hairstyling skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Computer skills: Word and Excel
Education and Experience:
- 2 years retail experience
- Cosmetology license a plus
- Outside sales salon industry experience a plus
Compensation: Hourly pay DOE.
Travel- Mostly local. Evening and weekend work required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 /hour
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)