Position : Sales Designer
Reports to: bulthaup USA, Chief Executive Officer
Every member of staff at bulthaup corporation must be aware that the well-being of the company depends on the goodwill of its customers and of the general market place towards bulthaup, and every employee should be guided by that awareness in all his or her actions and activities. bulthaup corporation expects every member of its staff to treat its customers, vendors, trade-associates, as well as fellow staff members with courtesy and respect, as well as being professional and ethical in all they do.
Every member of the staff of bulthaup corporation is responsible for his or her own behavior and actions with respect to lawfulness and righteousness, morality, and the effect on the well-being of bulthaup corporation, its employees and its shareholders.
All officers and staff of bulthaup corporation have a general reasonability towards the well-being of the corporation, its shareholders and its employees.
- Minimum of BA in Architecture or Interior Design
- 3+ years experience in the kitchen industry
- Knowledge of European kitchen systems are a plus, but not a requirement
- Very proficient using CAD software
- Hand sketching skills are a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat
- Appreciation and passion for architecture and design
- High level of personal integrity, loyalty
- Very detail oriented
- Appreciates a structured environment
- Passionate and full of drive
- Hands-on and willing to roll up sleeves
- Prospect new business through follow up to walk-ins, inquiries from website, magazine editorial and advertising
- Cultivate new relationships with Architect and Designer communities networking among design trade professionals through industry related organizations and events
- Inspire clients on the basics of bulthaup design principles during their initial visit to the showroom by drawing on in-depth product knowledge and design in general
- Develop preliminary floorplans and see through final plans relying on architectural / design education and experience.
- Strike a delicate balance between client(s) preferences, building code requirements and bulthaup minimalist aesthetic.
- Prepare and process detailed orders using the bulthaup product manual and bulthaup costing tools. Confirm and closely monitor orders with the factory. Maintain continuous communications with client(s) to assure proper preparation of job site and project time line.
- Field-verify dimensions and job site conditions for preparing detailed and accurate mechanical drawings
- Manage project from beginning through completion
- Operate as a team, collaborate with project coordinator on each project to ensure client success
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Designer: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts