We are an established Salesforce.com partner firm that conducts work remotely from Burlington to clients across North America. We specialize in mid-sized and small scale implementation projects across various salesforce.com products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, etc).
We are looking for someone who is friendly, likeable, able to co-sell with salesforce Account Executives, willing to coordinate with the development and admin teams that help complete projects, and someone that is knowledgeable on Project Management as well as Salesforce.com Products.
What we offer:
- We're a small company where everyone's opinion plays a vital role.
- An opportunity for growth into a larger role.
- A location in Burlington away from the challenges and costs of a bigger city.
- Both team-oriented and single-focus workspaces for improved efficiency.
- We are attached to a gym with equipment, basketball court, tennis court, swimming pools and lounge, a free gym membership comes with employment.
- MUST be willing to speak and work directly with clients in a development, troubleshooting, and/or general project related manner
- Prior implementation project experience (as lead)
- Prior experience consulting with clients
- Various Salesforce.com Certifications (will be verified)
- Some prior salesforce.com admin/developer experience
- A strong and thorough understanding of how to apply salesforce.com products and configurations based on different client needs.
- Willingness to learn new tools, technologies, and Salesforce.com.
- Strong Communications Skills
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience co-selling with Account Executives
- Project Management Software experience
Please send your resume to info AT bullitsoftware.com. Selected candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Consulting/Developer: 1 year (Preferred)