Job Title: Project Engineer
Bull Moose Capital Ltd. is a provider of oil and gas production equipment centrally located in downtown Calgary. We have a close knit office environment and are looking for an energetic and motivated person to join our team. Because of our size and level of growth, this position offers a great opportunity to be involved with all aspects of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- A Professional Engineering designation, P.Eng (APEGA).
- 10 years' experience (preferably in gas compression and power generation or manufacturing related industry).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of ASME / ANSI / API Codes / CSA code(s) and performance compressor software, i.e. Ariel, Gemini, Frick.
- Valid driver's license.
- Assist and clearly communicate with sales and project personnel to provide technical insight for resolution of problems and support strategic leads for new business.
- Review the process simulation, check or perform major equipment sizing - vessels, compressor cylinders, pipe line and PSV sizing.
- Manage and work with the Operation Team to execute projects both from an engineering and operations perspective.
- Work with the Operation Team to meet engineering deliverables on time and on budget.
- Perform project final field P&ID walk-through and sign-off on each project.
- Participate in project close out and field start-up meetings and provide feedback to the VP Operations.
- Collaborate with field level staff to identify and solve problems as they occur.
- Provide solutions to our customers on start-up, warranty issue(s) and ongoing technical support as required.
- Provide guidance and technical support as an active team member for ABSA requirements, PEIMS program maintenance, CORE Safety development, MSPAR compliance and production scheduling.
- Help develop new engineered product lines, engineering sizing tools and specifications as required.
We offer competitive wages, training and flexibility as well as a dynamic work environment.
Please apply by Wednesday April 17, 2019. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time