BulbHead.com is currently seeking a Product Design Coordinator to assist in product research and creation of product manuals. If you like working on challenging projects and coming up with clever solutions then BH is where you should be. Become a part of our New Products Development team - innovative, inventive, and clever professionals
- Job Title: Product Design Coordinator
- Research product instructions and product labels from predicate items to coordinate the creation of instruction Manuals (IMS) for BulbHead products
- Work with the New Product Development team, freelance product designers and engineers, overseas factories, in-house counsel and outside regulatory counsel to create hand drawn product-use illustrations, assembly illustrations, warnings and cautions, etc.
- Must have experience in creating product manual "how to" copy and in coordinating the creation of illustrations for manuals.
- Research BulbHead products and competitive products online and in retail stores to ensure consumer satisfaction.
- Compile reports of reviews with rankings
- Request BulbHead products and competitive products online and in retail stores to ensure consumer satisfaction. Compile reports of reviews with rankings
- Request and distribute product prototypes and initial production samples to Sales department, maintaining a spreadsheet of type and quantity distributed by date
- Additional product related responsibilities as needed
- Reporting to the VP, New Product Development and Procurement
Business or Marketing Degree Required
- 1-2 years' experience with a Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent communications and writing skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Consumer Goods Company: 2 years (Preferred)