BUKL is a platform that lets everyday drivers compare instant quotes and book autoshops directly online. BUKL has grown in Ontario to partner with over 150 autoshops in most regions throughout Southern Ontario and is on a trajectory to expand imminently to other territories.
About the Role
We're scaling fast across Ontario, and need a motivated and energetic UX designer with a knack for marketing to join our Toronto office and help continue to build the BUKL brand across Canada.
Working directly with the founders of BUKL, your job will be to design the next phase of BUKL's branding through UX, and design a new marketing campaign around ads, social engagement opportunities, website content and blogs.
You're a great candidate for this role if you love the startup world, and are excited by the chance to make a trackable impact with a growing company.
The Impact You'll Have:
- Design new UX standards and principles, design a new ad campaign, which will start with analyzing current branding, moving into establishing the next phase of the BUKL brand. This means you will have an impact on cross platform ads, website content, customer engagement efforts, and so forth.
- Take ownership of BUKL's social media channels by sharing our content.
- Play a key role at the front lines of our sales & marketing efforts by responding to prospect questions on live chat, social media, and email.
Who You Are:
- Strong beliefs in a foreword thinking modern design philosophy for UX design and advertising content.
- Native-level English speaker.
- New graduate, final year of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design and marketing, or ambitious renegade with awesome and relevant work experience outside of school.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to be organized, self-motivated and work independently (ensuring effective time management and prioritization of deadlines).
- Have a passion for technology.
Nice to Haves:
- You can speak confidently to developers.
- A desire to find new creative ways to share a brand's message
- 2+ month Contract
- Start date: April 2019
- This is a contract relationship with potential for full time hire. You will have a chance to learn about the team and be really engaged with the BUKL brand and company philosophy.
Please send a portfolio of your past work.
Job Type: Contract
- UX Design: 1 year (Preferred)